Tony Robbins is an American entrepreneur, author, motivational speaker, and life and business coach best known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books.
So, how does Tony manage to remain energetic despite his busy schedule?
Tony begins his mornings with an adrenal support cocktail, a priming meditation exercise, a brief workout, a short sauna, and a cold plunge.
- Wakes up between 7 am and 9 am
- Takes an adrenal support cocktail consisting of a smoothie made with greens powder, antioxidants, and vitamin C plus methylated B vitamin capsules blended with extra nutrients.
- Do a 10-minute priming meditation exercise which includes practicing breathing exercises for 1 minute, taking 3 minutes to express gratitude, 3 minutes to experience connection, and 3 minutes visualizing success.
- Next is an intense 15-minute workout with a personal trainer which includes using an Osteostrong machine for 5 minutes and 4 minutes in the ROM Quick Gym.
- Goes for 3-5 minutes sauna and cold plunge
- Practices back inversion for 2 minutes on a back inversion machine
- Takes a vitamin shake
- Takes breakfast consisting of free-range eggs and organic coconut bread or leafy salad with avocado or olive oil.
- Kicks off with a salad
- Meets with his team to discuss and organize upcoming meetings and seminars
- Goes for meetings
- Spends time with his wife and daughter
- Takes dinner comprising of organic proteins, vegetables, and potatoes
- Gets a snack later to replenish his energy
- Goes for presentations.
- Meets with his team to review his meetings
- Retires to bed for 3-5 hours, usually between 2 and 4 in the morning.