Tim Ferris is an American author, entrepreneur, investor, podcaster, and lifestyle guru best known for his best-selling books and successful investments.
The first thing you’ll notice the moment you see or meet Tim Ferris is his enviably flawless skin.
Here is Tim Ferris’s Skincare routine and the products he uses to keep his skin beautiful.
Tim Ferris Skin Care Routine
This is what his routine looks like
- Uses Dr Bronner’s unscented castile soap for his face, hands, and body
- Avoids using sunscreens but occasionally opts for Zinc Oxide whenever he is exposed to extremely harsh conditions.
- Uses long-sleeved shirts, hats, and other things to minimize sun exposure.
- Prefers to take short breaks during sun exposure to allow his body to acclimate slowly.
- Pays special attention to his diet and consumes lots of healthy fats
Well, that’s it. It’s all about simplicity.
Brad Pitt, a Hollywood actor and film producer boasts smooth, supple, radiant, and youthful-looking skin that perfectly complements his elite personality.
So, what exactly does Brad do to achieve his iconic Hollywood glow?
Brad’s 3-Step Daily Skin Care Routine
- Begins by washing his face with water and then cleanses using Le Domaine facial cleanser
- Applies serum to nourish and keep his skin nourished and more resilient
- Applies Le Domaine Day cream to keep his skin moisturized and for sun protection throughout the day.
- Washes and cleanses his face with a cleanser
- Dashes some serum on the face
- Finishes with a night cream to help rejuvenate and restore his skin while sleeping
- Wash face with Cerave (Salicylic acid 2%)
- Microdose Accutane 2x40mg per week
- Adipeu facecream (2024 January 7th. If there will be no measurable improvements – it goes to cream graveyard)
- Elta MD sunscreen SPF 41
Current Hair growth and grey care routine