Dubbed ‘UK’s leading Biohacker,’ Tim Gray is a psychology specialist, serial entrepreneur, and a successful businessman who has founded and invested in multiple 7-figure businesses, including various digital marketing agencies and London’s first private Hyperbaric Clinic.
Tim is also the founder of Health Optimisation Summit, Europe’s largest health conference, which aims to empower to take ultimate care of their health by providing them with the knowledge, tools, and resources to achieve this. It showcases the best biohacking, nutrition, fitness, preventive and functional medicine.
This article will walk you through Tim Gray’s daily routine, from waking up until lying in bed.
- Tim wakes up naturally at 7.00 a.m.
- Opens curtains and windows to allow in natural light and fresh air
- Hydrates with reverse osmosis filtered water with added hypertonic and a binder called chlorella.
- He then carries out his comprehensive oral routine, which involves:
- Coconut oil pulling: Coconut oil has antibacterial and antiviral properties, which help to remove toxins.
- Brushing using a soft brush and fluoride-free toothpaste
- Spraying his mouth with HOCL spray and other antimicrobials like peppermint, propolis and oregano oil
- Tongue scraping: Tim uses a copper tongue scraper to remove bacteria from his tongue.
- Rinsing using Celtic salt water and oral probiotics from Invivo Healthcare to keep his oral microbiome balanced.
- Takes several Supplements
- Drinks a cup of butter coffee with collagen
- Does earthing and grounding for 20 minutes by walking barefoot on the sand
- Does 15-minute stretches
- Takes a cold shower
- Takes a hearty breakfast consisting of nitrate-free bacon, duck eggs, and a whey protein shake with A2 dairy.
- Tim Gray mainly focuses on high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and strength exercises.
- He does stretches and push-ups.
- Engages a functional practitioner in his exercise regimen to help rebalance his body
- He also uses a Vitruvian trainer daily for a 20-minute workout.
- He does 2 hyperbaric oxygen sessions per week.
- Tim works remotely from home or on beaches.
- Works from a standing desk with a rebounder and a grounding pad next to it to keep his lymphatic system flowing.
- Likes to hold meetings outdoors while walking barefoot on the grass whenever possible to connect with the earth.
- Loves to walk around as much as possible and use weights while working throughout the day.
- Gray’s focus regarding nutrition isn’t about severe restrictions but making smart choices that promote optimal body function.
- His diet mainly consists of sustainably farmed, local, organic meat, preferably beef or lamb, fermented foods such as sauerkraut, dark leafy greens like spinach, avocados, and berries.
- He also incorporates supplements like phospholipids and BCAA + EAA + Glutamine + Creatine + Taurine for amino acids to fill any nutritional gap.
- Avoids alcohol and eating after 6.00 p.m
- Gray integrates mindfulness into his daily routine by meditating regularly.
- He strives to maintain a positive mindset even amid challenges.
- He also practices silent reflection and journaling to keep his mental health in check.
- Tim has self-affirmation sessions as well.
- Must read at least 20 pages of a book daily
- Tim Gray aims at getting 8 hours of high-quality sleep that rejuvenates the body and mind.
- He switches off all lights and puts on red-toned lights.
- He also wears blue-blocking glasses.
- Turns off all the WI-FI and sockets in his house.
- Likes to sleep with a blackout blind and a face mask
- He also tapes his mouth to ensure proper breathing.
- Completely puts off his phone.
- Tim uses a combination of innovative biohacking gadgets, including an Oura Ring, Apollo Neuro, and ChiliPad, to track his sleep patterns.