Mark Wahlberg, an American rapper, actor, entrepreneur, and a father of four made headlines when he shared his intensive daily routine.
The schedule starts very early in the morning and includes two workout sessions and cryotherapy.
Come with us as we dive into Mark’s daily schedule.
- Wakes up between 3.30 am and 4.00 am.
- Spends the first 45 minutes praying
- Prepares and takes breakfast of steel oats, blueberries, eggs, and peanut butter for the daily dose of healthy fats and calories.
- Starts his workout which lasts between 3.40 and 5.15 am and involves using the RAMP technique followed by unilateral and bilateral strength training using heavy bands and free weights.
- The workout includes reverse lunges, vertical presses, and overhead presses for weight training.
- Goes for his post-workout meal consisting of three turkey burgers, five pieces of sweet potatoes, and a performance-inspired nutrition vanilla latte protein shake.
- Takes a shower
- Heads to the golf club at 7.30
- Gets back home between 8.30 am and 9 am
- Enjoys a snack of ten turkey meatballs
- Heads to the Cryo chamber for a recovery session
- Takes another snack consisting of grilled chicken along with two boiled eggs and a salad containing olives, avocado, cucumber, tomato, and lettuce.
- Does his work from home which includes answering emails and calls and attending to his social media between 11 am and 1 pm.
- Takes lunch consisting of New York steak with green peppers
- Resumes to work involving answering more calls, emails, and texts between 2 pm to 3 pm
- Picks up his kids from school at 3 pm
- Takes another snack consisting of grilled chicken and bok choi at 3.30 pm
- Heads for his second workout session at 4 pm which he begins by listening to Sportscenter on ESPN, then transitions to music, and ends on the VersaClimber for his cardio.
- Takes a shower
- Goes for dinner consisting of fish such as seabass, halibut, or cod along with some vegetables or sauteed potatoes with his family.
- Spends quality time with his wife and kids
- Retires to bed at 7.30 pm aiming for 6-7 hours of sleep daily to ensure optimal recovery from his workouts.